2021 Summer Photography Intern
We are looking for a summer photography intern to join our studio team. From capturing whole scenes on set with paid models to learning the ins and outs of lighting, this position offers the opportunity to work in the region’s leading commercial photography studio. Our intern will put real-world skills to use – assisting with shoots for our local and global clients, including appliances, bourbon and horse-racing brands.
Applicants should be juniors or seniors who can receive course credits and who are earning a degree in photography, graphic design, digital media, or a similar field. This position is unpaid.
- Provide assistance and support to staff photographer
- Assist in set-up / tear-down of sets and lights for photography shoots
- Contribute to photography assignments for product shoots
- Potential to travel to location shoots
- May include shooting photography, depending on experience level
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Has a passion for photography
- Eager to learn
- Contributes knowledge, learnings and perspectives to projects
All candidates should provide a resume and a portfolio. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
The Power Agency is an independent creative, marketing, strategy, media and service powerhouse with an exceptional menu of capabilities. From a state-of-the-art CG department to cutting-edge virtual reality solutions, The Power Agency is most comfortable at the boundary between “what if” and “what’s next.” We’re proud to be an inclusive company with a soul, a purpose and a 40-year history of integrity, artistry and respect.