We are The Power Agency, a full-service marketing firm with unmatched skills in strategy, media, creative, digital and so much more. From a state-of-the-art CG department to cutting-edge virtual reality solutions, we’ve made ourselves really comfortable at the boundary between ‘what if’ and ‘what’s next,’ and we bring those talents to the table for our clients every single day. We’ve also got a jaw-dropping photo and video studio, at least one extremely fat opossum, a Crystal Palace, and (allegedly) a ghost. Power is proud to be an independent, inclusive company with a soul, a purpose, and a 40-year history of integrity, artistry, and respect. If you need us, we’ll be out here moving mountains and winning hearts.
Right now, we’re looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate is hard-working, dynamically talented and eager to learn.
RESPONSIBILITIES & EXPECTATIONS
- Acts as an ambassador for the brand – both the client’s and the agency’s
- Becomes an expert on client’s products, services and/or specialty
- Understands the client’s marketing objectives in terms of sales, market share and competitiveness
- Establishes and maintains a trusting, advisory relationship with internal teams
- Generates exceptionally written briefs for projects and campaigns based on actionable insights
- Promptly follows up and knows what actions are needed to move things along
- Keeps team members informed about account/project status, owns status documentation and supports internal meetings
- Grasps analytics and works with analytics team to influence actionable insights
- Presents work confidently and persuasively
- Consistently provides timely and thorough recaps, POVs, competitive analysis, etc.
- Stays up to date with best practices in emerging digital trends in client’s industry/category
- Performs equally well in an independent, self-directed manner, as well as part of a team
- 3-5 years of work in an advertising agency account service role
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent, preferably in Marketing or Communications
- Dedicated and detail-oriented with the ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects with overlapping deadlines.
- Good working knowledge of media is a plus.
- Has a sense of urgency to complete multiple assignments and projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates initiative and outgoing positive attitude.
- Proficient communication skills (written and verbal) which are adaptable to different mediums and levels.
- Performs responsibilities with a high-level of detail and accuracy.
When applying, please include your resume and salary requirements.