Associate Client Engagement Manager
We are The Power Agency, a full-service marketing firm with unmatched skills in strategy, media, creative, digital and so much more. From a state-of-the-art CG department to cutting-edge virtual reality solutions, we’ve made ourselves really comfortable at the boundary between ‘what if’ and ‘what’s next,’ and we bring those talents to the table for our clients every single day. We’ve also got a jaw-dropping photo and video studio, at least one extremely fat opossum, a Crystal Palace, and (allegedly) a ghost. Power is proud to be an independent, inclusive company with a soul, a purpose, and a 40-year history of integrity, artistry, and respect. If you need us, we’ll be out here moving mountains and winning hearts.
Right now, we’re looking for a new Associate Client Engagement Manager. The ideal candidate is hard-working, dynamically talented and eager to learn.
RESPONSIBILITIES & EXPECTATIONS
- Supports team with daily client activities and needs including, but not limited to: overall budget and project tracking, invoicing, scheduling, planning, account coordination and logistics.
- Understands the billing of projects and the process by assisting in billing final projects to clients and distributing final invoices to clients
- Schedules and attends meetings, takes notes and sends recaps.
- Works to establish a trusting, advisory relationship with internal teams, clients and vendors.
- Keeps team members informed about account/project status, owns status documentation and supports internal meetings.
- Responsible for quality control – monitoring and ensuring that all client deliverables meet/exceed expectations; proofreading, reviewing and double-checking all work prior to submitting to the client.
- Takes initiative to become familiar with client accounts and basic client management competencies.
- Maintains organization for the account team (i.e.: can find a requested document within a few minutes/is the go-to person when team needs anything).
- Motivated by achieving results and adept at working on/with a variety of teams and clients.
- Proficiency in writing internal and external emails.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Demonstrates initiative and willingness to assume greater responsibility.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent, preferably in Marketing or Communications
- 1-3 years of work in advertising or marketing agency is a plus.
- Dedicated and detail-oriented with the ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects with overlapping deadlines.
- Good working knowledge of media is a plus.
- Has a sense of urgency to complete multiple assignments and projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates initiative and outgoing positive attitude.
- Proficient communication skills (written and verbal) which are adaptable to different mediums and levels.
- Performs responsibilities with a high-level of detail and accuracy.
- Required to perform equally well in an independent, self-directed manner, as well as part of a team.
When applying, please include your resume and salary requirements.