The Power Agency’s CG department is a state-of-the-art studio integrated fully into the agency. Building on extensive talent and experience, the CG team can take 3D modeling, 3D and digital animations, product visualization, motion graphics (and much more) to polished perfection. From photo-real images to product explosions to virtual environments, we can make visual content more impactful, immersive and way cooler than ever expected.
View our CG Reel below showcasing recent work by Power’s CG Team
We are currently in need of a CG Artist to join our team. The CG Artist will be an industry generalist who can execute project scope from start to finish with minimal oversight. Experience in product visualization, still imagery or animations is ideal.
- Have proficient working knowledge of 3ds max with VRay
- Be able to independently handle concepting, modeling, materials/texturing, lighting, rigging, animation, rendering, compositing and delivery
- Have proficient working knowledge of the Adobe suite tools
- Responsible for recreating realistic renders of products and scenes
- Responsible for ensuring brand consistency working with the Art Director on the account
- Prepare and package final renders and source files
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills to overcome artistic and technical challenges
- Execute scope of project with minimal supervision
- Have strong communication skills and ability to collaborate in a production environment
- Demonstrate ability to take direction from colleagues and clients, turning criticism into growth
- Adapt to an ever-changing industry
When applying, please submit a resume, salary requirements and a link to your portfolio or examples of your work.