Personal and Non-Personal Information: When using the Website, you may be asked to provide, or you may choose to provide us with or upload, certain personally identifiable information about yourself (“Personal Information”), including but not limited to, your name, email address, physical address and telephone number.
We may also collect non-personally identifiable information, such as IP host address, pages viewed, browser type and other data, and may aggregate any information collected in a manner which does not identify any individual (“Aggregate Information”).
Information Usage: Unless disclosed otherwise at the time of collection, we do not share any Personal Information you submit through our Website with any unaffiliated third party, unless it is necessary to respond to your inquiry, or to comply with applicable law.
We may use Aggregate Information to improve and enhance the Website, analyze trends, administer the Website and for our market research activities. For example, we may share Aggregate Information with unaffiliated third parties, such as business partners, manufacturers, distributors and retailers, in an aggregate, anonymous form, which means that the shared information will not contain nor be linked to any Personal Information. We will never sell your Personal Information to any third party not affiliated with us
without your consent except in connection with the sale or merger of our company or the division responsible for such services.
Please note that we reserve the right to access and/or disclose Personal Information and non-personal information we gather as required by courts or administrative agencies and to the extent required to permit us to investigate suspected fraud, harassment or other violations of any law, rule or regulation, the Website rules or policies, or the rights of third parties or to investigate any suspected conduct which we deem improper.
Security: The security of your Personal Information is very important to us. We have put in place reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. However, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and us, or information stored on the Website or our servers, will be free from unauthorized access by third parties such as hackers and your use of the Website demonstrates your assumption of this risk.
Use of Information: We may use the information we obtain about you both to further our relationship with you and for other purposes, including to:
- process, evaluate and respond to your requests and inquiries;
- communicate with you via email for new business, marketing purposes, or business related updates
- verify your identity to ensure security for the other purposes listed here;
- operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new services; managing our communications; learning about our visitors, analyzing our services and website; and facilitating the functionality of our website);
- process applications for employment;
- comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards and our policies
We may use personal information for other additional purposes. We will identify these additional purposes at the time of collection.
Sharing Information: We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information we collect about you, except as described herein or otherwise disclose to you at the time the data is collected.
We also may share information provided by our visitors to this Site with service providers we have retained to perform services on our behalf, including without limitation, hosting or operating this Site, carrying out your requests, responding to your inquiries, and analyzing data. We require these service providers by contract to appropriately safeguard the privacy and security of personal information they process on our behalf.
We may disclose information about you as compelled or required by law, to law enforcement authorities or other government officials, to protect or defend our legal rights, or in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or violations for our Terms and conditions for using this Site or other applicable policies.
We also reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you in the event that we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business assets.
Links to Other Websites: This Site may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may operate independently from us. Linked sites may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly encourage you to review to better understand their procedures for collecting, using and disclosing personal information. We are not responsible for the content of the linked websites, any use of these sites, or the privacy practices of these sites.
Changes to policy/Opt-Out Process: We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions from this policy at any time. However, if at any time in the future we plan to use Personal Information in a way that differs from this policy, we will post such changes here and provide you the opportunity to opt-out of such differing uses. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of any changes to this policy means you accept such changes.
If you receive an unwanted email from us, you can simply reply and ask not to receive future emails or click on the unsubscribe button from our communications.
Communications with us: By providing your email address to us, you expressly consent to receive emails from us. We may use email to communicate with you, to send information that you have requested or to send information about other products or services developed or provided by us, provided that, we will not give your email address to another party to promote their products or services directly to you.
Contact: If you have any questions about this policy, please contact: email@example.com
Privacy Notice Effective Date: March 1, 2016
Terms & Conditions
https://poweragency.wpengine.com/ (the “Website”) is owned and operated by Power Graphics Inc. (“our”, “us” and “we”). By accessing this Website you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions (“terms”). Please read them carefully. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS YOU SHOULD NOT ACCESS OR VIEW THIS WEBSITE.
- The information contained in this Website is intended for general information purposes only. We have made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this Website is accurate at the time of inclusion, however we cannot guarantee the accuracy of such information.
- We make no representations or warranties about the information provided through this Website, including any hypertext links to any website or other items used either directly or indirectly from this Website.
We accept no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this Website
and any decisions based on information contained in this Website are the sole responsibility of the visitor. The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement. We accept no liability for any
interruptions in your use of the Website.
- The information, designs, content, artwork and images contained within this Website are protected by our copyright or our clients’/licensors’ copyright. We permit you to make copies of the information and images on this Website solely as necessary and incidental acts for your viewing of it; and you may take a print for your personal use of so much of the Website as is reasonable for private and non-commercial purposes.
- You acknowledge and agree that all trade marks, service marks, trade names, logos and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content contained within the Website shall remain at all times owned by us or our clients/licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorized by us.
- You shall not use this Website for any illegal purposes and in particular agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post (or allow anything to be sent, used, copied, or posted) which is defamatory or obscene or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages that may interfere with the operation of this Website or with the enjoyment of this Website by other visitors.
- We reserve the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this Website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
- You hereby agree to indemnify us against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against us as a result of your use or misuse of this Website or your breach of these terms.
- This Website is provided to you free of charge, and neither we nor any of our subsidiary or affiliated companies accept any liability to you (except in the case of personal injury or death caused by our gross negligence or willful misconduct) whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with this Website. We accept no liability for any direct, special, indirect or consequential
damages, or any other damages of whatsoever kind however arising through the use of the Website or any information obtained either directly or indirectly from this Website. Your sole remedy is to discontinue using this Website
- These terms may be amended by us from time to time at any time and without prior notice and the changes will become effective immediately after posting the revised terms. You can review the most current version of the terms at any time at
https://poweragency.wpengine.com/. You are responsible for checking periodically for changes and your continued use of this Website indicates your acceptance of the new terms.
- In the event that any or any part of the terms shall be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term shall to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
These terms are effective and were last updated on March 1, 2016.